[beasthost@beastserver4756] Connection Established
$ send mail
Re: Group Dynamics
Per your request as payment for getting me away from the NSA I arrived with ‘Mamma’ in Palermo, Italy. The instruments on the “aircraft” assigned to me for the mission have been performing better than lab specs. The target “group” arrived roughly 6 hours after touchdown, and “Mamma” made introductions.
- Willie Dynamite: Highly functioning sociopath, loyalty toward those with share trauma experiences. Shows traits of caregiver mentality, which develops bi-polar mood swings upon rejection of his generosity. Excellent tactical skills and would make small squad missions successful for “short” engagements, only. Not a forward thinker, reactionary.
Mission Update: After the call you received he preparing to fight in the “hidden” club in Peru.
- Niko: Closely resembles classic sociopath, loyalty toward those with share trauma experiences even if he dislikes them on a personal level. Lacks intelligence gathering skills based on short observation, and appears to have his own agenda. His technical abilities are impressive though and he could be a great planner with practice if he saw past his agendas to a group goal. Looks for angles to exploits leadership roles without making it appear his idea, but just reactionary logic.
Mission Update: After the call you received he may be the partner you see in the ring with ‘Willie.’
- Raven: Closely resembles classic relation disorder; given his experiences shared with the group and custodial relationship of their newest member(described below sir). Using a more laymen expression he tries to be the mediator and gets the group to work alongside everyone else. Would not function well in isolation and that would be the way to kill, break/exploit him. For one of us he’s nice and it will likely get him and those he cares for killed.
Mission Update: After the call you received he may also be the partner you see in the ring with ‘Willie.’
- Buddy: Attack Dog. Psychopath by unintentional means. His procurement to the “organization” appears to have been handled poorly and is nothing more that a slathering beast awaiting his next meal, to turn the phrase. Strong, loyal by psychological rules of behavior to Raven, his custodian/guardian. If I were to remove the group it would be to deal with this guy first and if possible make Raven feel he could have prevented it, thus hamstringing him as well.
Mission Update: After the call you received he is not the likely choice for the fight due to his ‘wild card’ tactics, which may cause more harm than good.
After introductions we made plans for Peru, I went through my standard approaches with the group to gauge their reactions and gather intelligence on their methods of operation. During the plane ride noteworthy items to report were:
- Last sighting of our ‘Queen’ was 1,000 years ago.
- Given orders by Willie to kill a ‘mover’ in the great game called ‘Alice’ and referred to by a moniker – The Alchemist.
After landing the group displayed a ring that would provide an ‘avenue’ of transit to ‘The Alchemist’s’ location. After learning how it worked I opted to not participate, which had the desired result of making Alice appear through means most layfolk would call ‘magic’ in nature. I have her business card with a working phone number. I have been given a line of credit at her store and she made it clear she has been sent to help the group. From conversations around me this has been done in the past, but my covenmate, Willie, is unconvinced of her fidelity to our cause.
After a trip to her “shop” which is in a “secure” location with impressive anti-theft countermeasures. I have managed to create an “in” with the group and began a “friendship” with Willie. A few other notes have come up regarding various items:
- Chen Lou
- Fountain of Youth / I am not sure how Ponce de Leon fits into this though?
We finally return and proceed to the “club” causing a ruckus by winning, big! I saw no cheating on any of the teammates behalf and was Willie’s shadow for the time so I could observe everyone. I did bet small as my budget was limited comparatively.
$ Mail sent successfully